Total Cook Time: 1 Minute
- 50-75g Almond flour or Purition BodyPro Coconut (Approx. 4.9 - 7.4g of Carbs)
(Click here to get 10% discount on Purition & use code 'SF10')
- 3 Eggs
- Handful of Blueberries
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons of Full Fat Yoghurt
- Crack 2 or 3 eggs, depending on how thick you want your pancakes, into a mixing bowl and whisk until all yellow, then add and whisk 50-75g of almond flour or Purition BodyPro coconut flavour until it's thoroughly mixed. I particularly like using Purition as it's a mix of lots of different nuts and seeds.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture on to a small microwaveable plate, ideally one with a raised edge so it doesn't spill. Once the mixture is spread evenly, pop it in the oven for 1 minute then peel off the plate with a spatula and repeat 2 more times until you have 3 pancakes.
- Place all the pancakes on a large plate then place 2 or 3 tablespoons of full fat yoghurt in the middle of the pancakes then grab a handful of blueberries throw them on top, not too hard otherwise they'll end up on the floor! Lastly, enjoy eating pancakes knowing that they're perfectly healthy but remember that this is like eating 50-75g of nuts so if you're limiting nuts be wary.