Total Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 50-75g Almond flour or Purition BodyPro Pistachio (Approx. 4.9 - 7.4g of Carbs)
(Click here to get 10% discount on Purition & use code 'SF10')
- 2 or 3 Eggs
- 1 Level TBSP of Tomato Puree
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes
- 50g Cheddar Cheese
- Any Toppings You Want
- Crack 2 or 3 eggs, depending on how thick and big you want your pizza base, into a mixing bowl and whisk until all yellow. Then add and whisk 50-75g of almond flour or Purition BodyPro pistachio flavour until it's thoroughly mixed. I particularly like using Purition as it's a mix of lots of different nuts and seeds.
- Pour the mixture on to a large microwaveable plate, ideally one with a raised edge so it doesn't spill. Once the mixture is spread evenly, pop it in the oven for 90 seconds then peel it off the plate and turnover. Pop it back into the microwave for a further 90 seconds and repeat until your desired crispy-ness.
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray and spread the tomato puree evenly and put the chopped cherry tomatoes on top. This recipe is just for the basic foundation of a quick LCHF pizza but you can put any toppings you like on top, for me I love anchovies and jalapeños. Once the toppings are on the pizza place the sliced cheese over and under the toppings to get an even amount of cheese coverage. Finally, put it under the grill on high heat or in the oven at 250 degrees for about 5 minutes then enjoy eating pizza knowing that they're perfectly healthy but remember that this is like eating 50-75g of nuts so if you're limiting nuts be wary.