Total Cook Time: 90 Seconds
- 30g Almond Flour
- 1 Eggs
- 2 Slices of Cheese
- Any Extra Toppings You Want
- Crack 1 whole egg into the 30g of almond flour in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture on to a large Tupperware lid or microwaveable plate that is roughly the size of 2 pieces of bread and spread evenly. Then pop it in the oven for 90 seconds.
- Once finished place the 2 slices of cheese on to one half of the newly formed almond bread and then microwave for another 30 seconds to melt the cheese, if you want.
- Enjoy to your hearts content as a snack, lunch on the go or something to put in the kids lunch box.