Total Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 to 5 Medium Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 Can of Pinto Beans (Approx. 12g Carbs)
- 2 or 3 Rashers of Bacon (Sugar & Dextrose Free)
- 2 or 3 Eggs
- If you can tolerate beans chop the tomatoes up as finely as you can. Chuck them into a non-stick saucepan with a knob of butter and put them on a low heat for a few minutes. Whilst they are heating up empty the can of pinto beans into a sieve then thoroughly wash with water. Stir the tomatoes whilst they’re heating up. After they have sweated, stir and mash them up to make a sauce. Then slide half the pinto beans into the pan, give them a quick stir and leave on a low heat.
- If you can't tolerate beans then simply slice the cherry tomatoes in half and fry in butter in a small frying pan until they're to your liking and serve with the rest of the meal.
- Heat up another frying pan with a knob of butter and in the meantime chop up the mushrooms any way you like. Once the butter is melted firstly add the bacon, then the mushrooms and then the eggs and cook to taste.
- If you're having the beans don’t forget to stir them now and again. Once everything is cooked to your delight, it is ready to serve and enjoy.